- SilverBullet, an open source project for solving all computer problems forever.
- ErasureMaker, a site for making erasure poems from public domain texts.
- Joseph Bloorg, a Twitter bot who tweeted random items from Toronto Public Library's digital collections.
- Library Voices, a website that streams real-time search data from Toronto Public Library to the browser's speech synthesis mechanisms.
- inlibraries.com, a random library conference generator based on wildcard subdomains. Also a not-so-veiled critique of a certain style of discourse about libraries and... well, basically anything.